來源：音頻視頻 發布時間：2019-08-20 04:40:02 點擊：
21. --- When your father at work?
--- The day before yesterday.
A. is B. does C. did D. was
22. Why late for school?
A. were you B. do you C. don't you D. you were
23. London the 2012 Olympic Games.
A. hold B. holds C. is holding D. held
24. --- Did your father work in America in 2000?
--- . He worked in Australia.
A. No, he doesn't B. Yes, he does
C. No, he didn't D. Yes, he did
25. What she for breakfast?
A. did; did B. do; had C. did; have D. do; has
26. There lots of people at the restaurant when I got there.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
27. --- Can she go out on school nights?
--- No, she . And I can't, .
A. doesn't; too B. doesn't; either
C. can't; too D. can't; either
28. Let me Tony and Daming you.
A. introduce; to B. to introduce; for
C. introduce; for D. to introduce; to
29. We felt when Liu Xiang won the first prize again in the race.
A. brave B. proud C. successful D. worried
30. , we should peel three bananas to make a milk shake.
A. At first B. At last C. Finally D. In the end
31. --- I don't think we can find a new way to work out the problem.
--- But we'd better not .
A. end up B. hand out C. give up D. put out
32. --- your teacher home?
--- Yes, she does.
A. Do; drive B. Does; drive C. Do; drives D. Does; drives
33. I have to go off now. My friends outside.
A. wait B. are waiting C. have waited D. were waiting
34. Traveling to space is no longer just a dream. Russia the first hotel in space in the near future.
A. builds B. will build C. built D. has built
35. The girl came to her room and asleep.
A. fall B. falls C. fell D. was falling
36. I don't have much money to buy this car. It's e .
37. The park near my home is very d , I don't like to go there.
38. Grace is my n . She lives next to me.
39. The street has lots of t . It's very busy.
40. We have fun at the shopping c .
41. The boy is shy. He is a of speaking English in front of his classmates.
42. I'm too e to say anything.
43. I always become n and can't say anything when I meet some foreigners.
44. There are many d between spoken English and written English.
45. Boys and girls, please pay a to your handwriting. Write clearly and correctly.
46. Good b is half done, so I should work hard in the new school.
47. Little Tom was very happy because he got a high g in the exam.
48. Don't talk so l . You should keep quiet in the library.
49. We are all p (感到驕傲的) of Li Na. She won again.
50. I'm sorry to t you, but can you tell me the way to the hospital?
51. The coat looks good on you. It's p .
52. I'm still hungry (饑餓). Can I have a piece of bread?
53. How q this evening is! I think you must sleep well.
54. They have lived a for many years, so they miss their homeland(祖國).
55. There are nine names on the list and my name comes the n , that is, the last.
56. Leaves turn yellow in (秋天).
57. I haven't heard from him since last (一月).
58. The second month of the year is (二月) .
59. Deng Xiaoping was born on (八月) 22nd, 1904.
60. The students begin to go to school in (九月).
61. The school volleyball game is in (十月).
62. Thanksgiving Day is on the fourth Thursday in (十一月) in America.
63. Many (游客) visit Boxing every year.
64. We still (記得) those wonderful days.
65. Trainers are so (舒適的) to wear.
66. All the children like (彩色) candy.
67. My summer (假日) is 14 days.
68. It's very important for all of us to (學會) to think.
69. Mr. Wang went (國外) last year.
70. My brother wants to be a police officer. He thinks it's an (激動人心的) job.
71. The (第二) man on my left is my good friend.
72. Everyone knows that three (四分之三) of the earth is covered with water.
73. I have a (美麗的) garden. There are many flowers in it.
74. I have a question about this (課題,計劃).
75. --- Did you (享受) yourself at the party?
--- Yes. I had a good time.
was the park ?
--- you last weekend?
--- I .
I believe more and more people will smoking because it's not allowed in public.
John an hour his homework every day.
At noon, it was very hot because the sun was very strong. Johnny was too tired to 81 . There were no trees near the road, 82 he had a rest under a big rock(巖石). After he 83 some water, Johnny took off his shirt. He lay down on the ground and fell 84 at once.
He was so tired 85 he did not wake up until the evening. He was going to jump up. Suddenly he 86 something moving near his feet. He looked down and saw a long black snake.
Johnny was so 87 that he did not dare to move. The 88 began to crawl(爬) beside him. It crawled on and on until it disappeared under the rocks. Johnny jumped up 89 and nervously, picked up his 90 and ran off down the road.
81. A. take B. come C. make D. walk
82. A. so B. but C. and D. or
83. A. took B. made C. drank D. kept
84. A. sleeping B. asleep C. slept D. sleep
85. A. what B. that C. why D. which
86. A. knew B. understood C. studied D. felt
87. A. excited B. tired C. frightened D. happy
88. A. snake B. cat C. monkey D. mouse
89. A. quickly B. quick C. angry D. angrily
90. A. handbag B. hat C. shirt D. shoes推薦訪問: